Terms & Conditions
Standard Terms & Conditions for Sale of Goods
In this document the following words shall have the following meanings:
1. "Buyer" means the organisation or person who buys Goods
2. "Goods" means the articles to be supplied to the Buyer by the Seller;
3. "Seller" means FIRESQUAD.IN
1. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to sales of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions referred to, offered or relied on by the Buyer whether in negotiation or at any stage in the dealings between the parties, including any standard or printed terms tendered by the Buyer, unless the Buyer specifically states in writing, separately from such terms, that it wishes such terms to apply and this has been acknowledged by the Seller in writing.
2. Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller.
III. Price and Payment
1. The price shall be the Recommended Retail Price less agreed discount, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties. The price is exclusive of VAT or any other applicable costs.
2. The 100% payment will be required before release of goods by the Seller.
3. If payment of the price or any part thereof is not made by the Buyers, the Seller shall be entitled to:
1. require payment in advance of delivery in relation to any Goods not
2. refuse to make delivery of any undelivered Goods without incurring any
Any description given or applied to the Goods is given by way of identification only and the use of such description shall not constitute a sale by description. For the avoidance of doubt, the Buyer hereby affirms that it does not in any way rely on any description when entering into the contract.
Where a sample of the Goods is shown to and inspected by the Buyer, the parties hereto accept that such a sample is representative in nature and the bulk of the order may differ slightly as a result of the manufacturing process. previously delivered; liability whatever to the Buyer for non-delivery or any delay in delivery;